Traditional Values. Modern Approach.

Thank you for choosing Thompson Electric, Inc.  Our family has been serving Wilson and surrounding counties for over 40 years.  Whether you need residential, commercial, or generator services, we are here to help!

We are a full service electrical contractor. If you have electrical problems at home, or at a commercial facility, we can help. If it is wiring an entire home or building, or just hanging a light fixture, we guarantee a timely response and a job well done.

Thinking about purchasing a permanently installed standby generator? We are a registered dealer with Generac, and offer competive prices on installation and maintenance of all Generac units, commercial or residential.

 
Monday, 27 February 2017
clear
Are you making one of these common electrical safety mistakes? We see folks all too often overloading outlets or forcing old 2 prong plugs into newer 3 prong outlets. These can both be serious safety concerns and can be fixed without much difficulty. If you find yourself doing one these in your home or business Contact Us Today
 
 
ELECTRICAL SAFETY TIP:
Plugging too many items into a single power strip can present a fire hazard. Never overload outlets with more than one adaptors. Instead, relocate the cords in another area. Daisy chaining more than one power strip together can also create a safety hazard and significantly increase the risk of overloading the circuit. Instead of daisy chaining your power strips together, call Thompson Electric today to install extra outlets.
clear

ELECTRICAL SAFETY TIP:  

Forcing a three pronged plug into a two pronged outlet can be even more dangerous homeowners should always use the right receptacles for each type of plug. Call Thompson Electric to install three prong outlets.

Contact Us

If you are local to the greater Nashville area and need commercial or residential electrical improvements Contact Us Today.

Phone: 615-547-1844
Email: office@thompsonelectricinc.com

clear
Posted on 02/27/2017 11:55 AM by Jon Thompson
clear

Thursday, 05 January 2017
clear

ELECTRICAL SAFETY TIP:  Electrical safety is a big part of any fire safety strategy. It is essential to pay attention to how you plug in your home appliances. Placing an electrical cord under the carpet can present a fire hazard. The friction caused by people walking on the carpet all day can cause those cords to fray, leaving exposed wires that could pose a significant risk of fire.

To get rid of those unwanted cords for your computer, heater, fan or other household appliance from under your carpet, call Thompson Electric to have a floor outlet installed today.

Call today! (615) 547-1844

clear
Posted on 01/05/2017 8:09 AM by Jon Thompson
clear

clear
1 2 Next Last
sun mon tue wed thu fri sat
       1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31      

Archives

2017
Feb

2016
Oct Nov Dec

2015
Apr Aug

clear

Subscribe