- Minimum 4 year’s experience in residential wiring, small projects and service.
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills for electrical installation, maintenance and repair.
- Experienced diagnosing, repairing, and installing wiring within a reasonable timeframe.
- Ability to start and complete tasks, with little to no supervision. Capable of self managing ones time.
- Capable of successfully communicating with customers.
- Comfortable using phone apps to complete projects.
- Supply own personal hand tools, cordless toolset, meter and tester.
- Clean Motor Vehicle Report.
- High School/GED preferred.
- Hourly pay based on knowledge and experience
- Take home vehicle with gas card
- 40 hours every week + voluntary OT opportunities!
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid PTO at 1 year of service
- Paid Holidays
*No recruiter inquiries will be accepted.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 – $30.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Multiple Locations