- 10+ years commercial electrical experience and completion of 4-year apprenticeship program or technical trade school
- Experienced managing a team of electricians
- Know how to perform takeoffs, organized game plan, manage tight schedules and lead profitable projects.
- Reading and understanding blueprints, schematics and control diagrams
- Capable of designing and installing electrical systems
- Strong knowledge of the National Electrical Code, NES and Middle TN Electric Service Requirements
- Clean Motor Vehicle Report
- Will consider strong journeyman candidates
- Ability to lift, push, pull moderately heavy things and ascend and descend ladders.
- All applicants must be able to pass an onboarding drug screen
- Valid driver license and reliable transportation to and from work
- Good attitude, work ethic and customer focused approach
THIS JOB IS COMMERCIAL, NOT RESIDENTIAL.
- $30-$36 /hour for qualified candidates
- Plus take home vehicle with fuel card!
- Health insurance
- Dental and vision
- Technology package
- Paid vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Matching Retirement Plan
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30.00 – $36.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Nashville, TN 37211: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Electrical: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)